This Course is OnDemand
This course will be hosted at https://lms.on-demand.academy/ Use your AGC/Atlas Login credentials in order to access your training courses. If you do not have AGC/Atlas Login credentials, please create an account in https://lms.on-demand.academy/ using the same email address you used when purchasing the course to access the content.
It may take up to 45 minutes for your course to be ready and enrolled.
Contact email@example.com if you have questions or require assistance.
Course Learning Objectives
- Explain the Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act (GLBA) and its key purpose
- Appreciate the driving forces behind the privacy regulation
- Understand and apply key privacy terms and concepts
- Understand an organization’s obligations under the privacy regulations
- Perform your job functions in a manner consistent with the privacy requirements
- Learn how an organization’s Privacy Notice is properly distributed in the course of customer interaction
- Accurately address basic questions and issues regarding privacy
- The GLB Act and Security Concepts
- Privacy Notice Concepts
- Protecting Customer Information