Harassment Prevention Training for Employees [California] (SB1343)
This Harassment Prevention Training for Employees [California] (SB1343) online training course is designed for all employees in California. Sexual harassment and other forms of illegal discrimination are damaging to organizations, employees, and society at large. This training will give employees in California a greater understanding of harassment and illegal discrimination, how they can be prevented, and the processes to follow when a complaint is made.
This Course is OnDemand
This course will be hosted at https://lms.on-demand.academy/ Use your AGC/Atlas Login credentials in order to access your training courses. If you do not have AGC/Atlas Login credentials, please create an account in https://lms.on-demand.academy/ using the same email address you used when purchasing the course to access the content.
It may take up to 45 minutes for your course to be ready and enrolled.
Contact email@example.com if you have questions or require assistance.
Course Learning Objectives
By taking this online Harassment Prevention Training for Employees [California] (SB1343) course, the user will learn:
- Why it is important to maintain a mutually respectful and harassment-free workplace
- Illegal discrimination, harassment, sexual harassment, and retaliation, drawing on statutory and case law definitions
- How to recognize types of harassment and illegal discrimination and behaviors that may be considered abusive, inappropriate, and/or unlawful
- Strategies to prevent sexual harassment in the workplace
- The rights and responsibilities of employees in addressing and preventing workplace harassment
- What to do if they experience or observe inappropriate and/or unlawful behavior, including the role of confidentiality in the investigation
- The remedies available to victims
- How to identify abusive conduct and its effects on employees
This online Harassment Prevention Training for Employees [California] (SB1343) course is made up of the following sections:
- Defining Harassment and Discrimination
- Laws and Regulations
- What is Sexual Harassment?
- Recognizing Harassment and Discrimination
- Accommodation and Retaliation
- Who is Responsible for Preventing Harassment?
- Handling Complaints
- Examples and Case Studies
This Harassment Prevention Training for Employees [California] (SB1343) online training course was designed for all employees in California.