How to Write a Business Plan OnDemand
This How to Write a Business Plan online training course is designed for business owners, managers, entrepreneurs, and all employees. This course explores the importance of business planning, explains the steps in the planning process, and provides step-by-step instructions for creating your own business plan using our business planner for business success.
This Course is OnDemand
This course will be hosted at https://lms.on-demand.academy/ Use your AGC/Atlas Login credentials in order to access your training courses. If you do not have AGC/Atlas Login credentials, please create an account in https://lms.on-demand.academy/ using the same email address you used when purchasing the course to access the content.
It may take up to 45 minutes for your course to be ready and enrolled.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions or require assistance.
Course Learning Objectives
By taking this online How to Write a Business Plan course, the user will learn to:
- Define entrepreneurship.
- Explain why planning is a critical factor in business success.
- Identify the five steps in the planning process.
- List the main elements of a business plan.
- Use the Business Planner tool to draft a business plan.
This online How to Write a Business Plan course is made up of the following sections:
- Business Planning
- Writing Your Business Plan – Section 1
- Writing Your Business Plan – Section 2
- Writing Your Business Plan – Section 3
- Writing Your Business Plan – Section 4
This How to Write a Business Plan online training course was designed for business owners, managers, entrepreneurs, and all employees.