Ladder Safety OnDemand
This Ladder Safety online training course is designed for employees in the workplace or anyone using a ladder. In this course, we will review features and safety tips for ladders in the workplace, set up and placement procedures, ladder inspection, and the role of the employee and the manager/supervisor in maintaining ladder safety.
This Course is OnDemand
This course will be hosted at https://lms.on-demand.academy/ Use your AGC/Atlas Login credentials in order to access your training courses. If you do not have AGC/Atlas Login credentials, please create an account in https://lms.on-demand.academy/ using the same email address you used when purchasing the course to access the content.
It may take up to 45 minutes for your course to be ready and enrolled.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions or require assistance.
Course Learning Objectives
By taking this online Ladder Safety course, the user will learn:
- Identify features and safety tips for ladders made of wood, aluminum, and fiberglass.
- Identify safe setup and placement procedures for different types of ladders.
- Identify guidelines for the safe use of ladders.
- Identify the role of the employee and the manager/supervisor in maintaining ladder safety.
- List key ladder inspection and maintenance activities.
This online Ladder Safety course is made up of the following sections:
- Course Features
- Ladder Types
- Safety Guidelines
This Ladder Safety online training course was designed for employees in the workplace or anyone using a ladder.