Marketing Basics for Business Web Sites OnDemand
In this Marketing Basics for Business Web Sites online training course, we will review the basics of marketing and apply them to online business. We will examine ways to identify your target market and create an effective web marketing strategy. Lastly, we will turn our attention to some key technical aspects of online marketing, including using banners and other methods of online promotion and improving your ranking in search engines.
This Course is OnDemand
This course will be hosted at https://lms.on-demand.academy/ Use your AGC/Atlas Login credentials in order to access your training courses. If you do not have AGC/Atlas Login credentials, please create an account in https://lms.on-demand.academy/ using the same email address you used when purchasing the course to access the content.
It may take up to 45 minutes for your course to be ready and enrolled.
Contact email@example.com if you have questions or require assistance.
Course Learning Objectives
By taking this online Marketing Basics for Business Web Sites course, the user will learn to:
- Discuss the similarities and differences between traditional and online marketing
- Identify ways to research your target market
- List the steps in an effective online marketing strategy
- Explain how a search engine works
- Discuss the purpose of advertising banners on the web
- Name various approaches to banner advertising
- Define the term ‘branding
- Discuss the most common affiliate programs and their benefits
- Recall the advantages and potential problems of email marketing.
This online Marketing Basics for Business Web Sites course is made up of the following sections:
- Online Marketing Basics
- Researching Your Market Online
- Using Search Engines
- Creating an Image — Banner Advertising and Branding
- Building Associations with Other Websites
- The Personal Touch — Email Marketing
This Marketing Basics for Business Web Sites online training course was designed for businesses.