Microsoft Excel Basics for Real World Use OnDemand
Microsoft Excel is the most useful, and most often misunderstood, program in the Office Suite. Many of us shy away because it seems so complex and overwhelming, but learning the tools that will help get your daily work done is simple . . . if you have the right instructor. ZenTek developed this class for the beginning, or infrequent, user of Excel who wants to get a better handle on how to perform basic formatting, calculation, and data sorting functions in one of the most powerful programs on the market.
This Course is OnDemand
This course will be hosted at https://lms.on-demand.academy/ Use your AGC/Atlas Login credentials in order to access your training courses. If you do not have AGC/Atlas Login credentials, please create an account in https://lms.on-demand.academy/ using the same email address you used when purchasing the course to access the content.
It may take up to 45 minutes for your course to be ready and enrolled.
Contact email@example.com if you have questions or require assistance.
Session 1 – Understanding the Basics
• Understanding and Creating Worksheets
• Working with Multiple Worksheets
• Understanding Cells and Columns
• Formatting and Aligning Cells
• Understanding and Editing Data Types
• How to Format, Merge, and Control Cells
Session 2 – Fun with Functions and Formulas
• Controlling Worksheet Views
• Using Automatic Fill Features
• Understanding Formulas and the Formula Bar
• Using Common Functions and Formulas
• Using Formulas across Worksheets
Session 3 – Delving into Data
• Working With Data Filters
• Understanding Data Sorting
• Removing Duplicate Values
• How to Merge and Split Data Cells
• Adding Data Validation
Session 4 – Summarizing Simplified
• Controlling Page Layouts
• Inserting Images and Symbols
• Creating Simple Charts
• Editing Chart Display Options
• Working with Pivot Tables