Microsoft Excel Intermediate for Real World Use OnDemand
Most of us can work through Microsoft Excel basics. But, when it comes to getting a smarter worksheet though, one that will handle recurring data entry with reliable results, we either push it off to our IT folks or default back to pen/paper and calculators. Wouldn’t it be nice to be able to create your own worksheets that will easily handle the work you regularly do, with just a few lines of data entry, instead of spending hours figuring out the same things again and again, by hand? This Intermediate level class will show you exactly how simple Excel can be, when you get proper training that is focused on how to use the program in the real world.
This Course is OnDemand
This course will be hosted at https://lms.on-demand.academy/ Use your AGC/Atlas Login credentials in order to access your training courses. If you do not have AGC/Atlas Login credentials, please create an account in https://lms.on-demand.academy/ using the same email address you used when purchasing the course to access the content.
It may take up to 45 minutes for your course to be ready and enrolled.
Contact email@example.com if you have questions or require assistance.
Session 1 – Working with Templates
• Using Excel Online Templates
• Creating Templates from a Worksheet
• Saving and Sharing Templates
• Editing Templates
• Using Templates to Start New Worksheets
• Template Best Practices
Session 2 – Data Controls
• Sorting Data
• Filtering Data
• Finding Data
• Working With Conditional Formatting
• Integrating Filters and Conditional Formatting
Session 3 – Conditional and Lookup Formulas
• Linking Workbooks and Worksheets Via Formulas
• Conditional Formulas & Functions
• Lookup Formulas & Functions
• Nesting Formulas
• Other Useful Formulas and Functions
Session 4 – Charts and Tables
• Chart Planning
• Creating Basic Charts and Tables
• Chart Types and Formats
• Pivot Tables
• Sharing Charts & Tables