Paving Your Road to Success with Caltrans
Are you a small business looking for new opportunities? Ever considered working with one of California's largest state agencies? If so, you won't want to miss this dynamic presentation!
Mark your calendars for June 12, 2024, at noon and join us for “Overview of the Caltrans Minor Program (Small Construction Contracts),” the eighth illuminating session in our 10-part Caltrans training series. This webinar is specifically designed for those interested in diving deep into the Caltrans Minor Program, its funding, and how to locate and bid on smaller construction projects.
- Minor Program Unveiled: Grasp a holistic understanding of the Caltrans Minor Program, tailored for smaller construction contracts.
- Project Hunt: Learn practical strategies on how to find upcoming and ongoing minor projects to bid on.
- Unlocking Financial Resources: Unveil the sources of funding for the Minor Program, empowering you to make informed financial decisions.
- Bidding Navigated: Master the nuances of finding and navigating bid opportunities within the Caltrans Minor Program.
- Past Bid Archives: Learn how to locate samples of prior bids, providing you insights for crafting winning proposals.
Cap the session off with an invaluable live Q&A with Richard, who will address any questions you might have about small construction contracts with Caltrans.
Don’t let this opportunity pass! This session is crucial for any contractor eyeing small-scale construction projects within the Caltrans Minor Program.
About the Instructors
My name is Richard Myerscough and I am the District Small Business Liaison (DSBL) for Caltrans District 5. Prior to Caltrans, I started my career in the hospitality industry before pivoting to become a healthcare provider and then transitioning to working in an administrative capacity. I have more than twelve years of experience working for the State of California. I have a passion for helping people and, in my role as a DSBL, I look forward to assisting the small business community and expanding their opportunities to work with State government. When I am not working, I love exploring California’s beautiful Central Coast and spending time with my family.