Essential Safety Responsibilities on Construction Job Sites
For safety and success on the construction site, this course is your blueprint. Join us and become part of the growing community prioritizing safety in the construction industry.
Who Should Attend?
This vital course is tailor-made for superintendents and supervisors who are committed to the safety of their workers on construction sites.
When is it Needed?
Perfect for New Hire Onboarding and offered As Needed.
Investment in Safety:
Just $99, but guess what? It’s FREE for AGC of California Members.
Compliance and Standards:
This course meets the regulations set in 8, CCR 3203 (7) (F), ensuring supervisors are well-acquainted with the safety and health hazards their team may face.
- Duration: 1 hour
- Class Size: Limited to 30 participants (So act fast!)
What Will You Learn?
- Planning: Pre-Construction and Planning for Cal OSHA Permits
- Prevention: Establishing an Effective Injury & Illness Prevention Program
- Multi-Employer Worksites
- Legal Insights: Most Common Cal OSHA Citation for Contractors
- Walk-through: The Cal OSHA Inspection Walk
- Certification: Achieve Competent Person Level Status
- Comprehensive Review: Construction Safety Training Matrix
- Recent Cal/OSHA Updates: Including employee access to prevention, hoisting equipment regulations, single-user toilet facilities, and COVID-19 Prevention Non-Emergency Regulation
Register Now – Time and Spaces are Running Out!
Don’t miss this invaluable opportunity to elevate your safety knowledge and adherence to the latest regulations. With just 30 spots available, they’re sure to fill up fast!
About the Instructors
Terry has been President of Du-All Safety since 1989, and has a B.S Degree from SJSU in Public Administration. He holds an Inspector’s Certificate From Cal/OSHA, and also a Machine Tool Degree from NASA.
Mr. Jose M Mora has worked for Du-All Safety since 2012 providing Environmental Health and Safety support to clients in the manufacturing, construction, railroad, retail, winery, vineyard, water treatment plants, and municipal public works. Mr. Mora is the Construction Division Director, currently working with clients in the custom home, multi-family, commercial, railroad maintenance, framing, roofing, HVAC, HOA maintenance/tenant improvement, and Federal/GSA/US Army Core of Engineer general contractors.
Mr. Mora maintains competent understanding of health and safety requirements promulgated by Cal-OSHA, Federal OSHA, MSHA, FRA 214, the U.S. EPA, Uniform Fire Code (UFC), Construction Building Codes, Reclamation Health and Safety Standards, FRA, U.S. Army Corps of Engineers EM-385-1-1 Standards, GSA, and Construction Management.
Mr. Mora holds an Industrial Engineering, B.S. degree, Construction Management Certificate from Cal State East Bay, Construction Quality Management (CQM) for Contractors, and OSHA Outreach Trainer.