Storm and Sanitary Analysis Simplified OnDemand
Are you still using out-of-date software like HEC-RAS, StormCAD, or Hydraflow to try to integrate your hydrology designs with Civil 3D? Are you wasting countless hours manually marking up hard copies of files to get your storm and wastewater design information into construction documents? Stop carrying multiple software licenses and losing hundreds of man-hours on every project by using Storm and Sanitary Analysis (SSA) - Civil 3D’s built-in hydrology package. We can train your hydrology and design staff on the use of this powerful package, that you already have if you own Civil 3D! Why not use a hydrology system that is designed to dynamically integrate and update all your Civil 3D pipe networks and labeling?
This Course is OnDemand
This course will be hosted at https://lms.on-demand.academy/ Use your AGC/Atlas Login credentials in order to access your training courses. If you do not have AGC/Atlas Login credentials, please create an account in https://lms.on-demand.academy/ using the same email address you used when purchasing the course to access the content.
It may take up to 45 minutes for your course to be ready and enrolled.
Contact email@example.com if you have questions or require assistance.
Session 1 – Pre-Development Watersheds
• Creating Pre-Dev Watersheds in Civil 3D
• Generating TOC Lines
• Importing Soils Information
• Running SSA Stand-Alone
• Building a Pre-Dev Detention Pond in SSA
Session 2 – Post-Development Watershed
• Creating Post-Dev Watersheds in Civil 3D
• Building a Post-Dev Detention Pond in SSA
• Sizing and Editing Detention Ponds in SSA
• Working with Stage Storage Tables
• Outlet Control Structures in SSA
• Reports in SSA
Session 3 – Inlet and Pipe Design in Civil 3D
• Building Pipe Parts Lists in Civil 3D
• Setting up Migration Defaults
• Drawing a Pipe Network in Civil 3D
• Exporting Pipe Networks to SSA
Session 4 – Inlet and Pipe Design in SSA
• Analysis and IDF Curve Settings
• Structure and Conveyance Controls
• Connecting Sub-Basins and Structures
• Working with By-Pass Flow
• Network Analysis and Sizing Process
• Exporting Design to a File
• Importing Designs and Updating Civil 3D