Supervisory Law [California]
This Supervisory Law-California online training course will cover the basics of each area of employment law. The laws governing employment are very complex. The objective of this course is to raise awareness among members at the leadership level so that they are “sensitive” to issues that pose potentially litigious repercussions.
This Course is OnDemand
This course will be hosted at https://lms.on-demand.academy/ Use your AGC/Atlas Login credentials in order to access your training courses. If you do not have AGC/Atlas Login credentials, please create an account in https://lms.on-demand.academy/ using the same email address you used when purchasing the course to access the content.
It may take up to 45 minutes for your course to be ready and enrolled.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions or require assistance.
Course Learning Objectives
By taking this online Presentations That Work in a Virtual Environment course, the user will learn to:
- Identify your audience needs
- Select a topic that is based on the needs and interests of your audience
- Plan and structure the content to support the purpose and objectives of your presentation
- Describe several best practices for giving virtual presentations
This online Presentations That Work in a Virtual Environment course is made up of the following sections:
- Plan the Content, Strategy, & Sequence
- Practice the Presentation
- Deliver a Polished Presentation
This online Presentations That Work in a Virtual Environment training course is designed for anyone who needs to deliver a virtual or an in-person presentation.