This Lead Safety Awareness OnDemand
This Lead Safety Awareness online training course was designed for employers, managers, supervisors, and workers in construction and other industries where workers may be exposed to lead. This course explores working safely in lead-contaminated areas. This course will discuss how to work safely in lead-contaminated environments and recognize the ways in which workers are exposed to lead.
This Course is OnDemand
This course will be hosted at https://lms.on-demand.academy/ Use your AGC/Atlas Login credentials in order to access your training courses. If you do not have AGC/Atlas Login credentials, please create an account in https://lms.on-demand.academy/ using the same email address you used when purchasing the course to access the content.
It may take up to 45 minutes for your course to be ready and enrolled.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions or require assistance.
Course Learning Objectives
On completion of this online Lead Safety Awareness course, users will learn to:
- Recognize the ways in which workers are exposed to lead
- Describe health risks associated with lead exposure
- Recall methods identifying and controlling exposure
- Summarize the benefits of medical surveillance and biological monitoring
- Outline the plans and programs employers should put in place
This online Lead Safety Awareness course is made up of the following sections:
- Lead Exposure and Health Concerns
- Reducing the Risk of Exposure to Lead
- Monitoring Workers
- Plans, Programs, and Worker Training
This Lead Safety Awareness online training course was designed for employers, managers, supervisors, and workers in construction and other industries where workers may be exposed to lead.