Virtual Construction Supervision Fundamentals (CSF) Course
Start your morning right and learn the fundamentals of supervising and develop your personal professional development plan.
- This course is the first step in the path to invest in and retain your team by developing your own supervisors.
- The CSF course is designed for aspiring front line leaders who are looking to learn the entry level management skills to lead construction activities.
- This interactive course allows the building trades and craft workers to experience construction supervision techniques firsthand and create a professional development plan to achieve personal career goals.
Schedule of Classes (classes 9 am to 1 pm Eastern Daylight Time)
1. Sessions 1 & 2 – Tuesday March 8th
2. Sessions 2 & 3 – Thursday March 10th
3. Session 3 & 4 – Tuesday March 15th
4. Session 4 & 5 – Thursday March 17th
5. Session 5 & 6 – Tuesday March 22nd
6. Session 7, 8 & 9 –Thursday March 24th
Cost for the program is $795.00 for members and $1,115.00 for non-members. Includes all course materials.
Register today – only 30 spots available!!
Note this is an interactive workshop and participants are highly encouraged to participate with webcams on.
Courses will be offered online via Zoom platform; webcam required for participation.
Cancellation Policy: A full refund will be given to cancellations made 14 calendar days prior to the first day of class. After such time, no refunds will be given. Replacements are acceptable.
AGC reserves the right to cancel programs up to 10 days prior to start date if a minimum number of attendees is not met.